3anglecapital´s objective is to provide project advisory services to corporations, financial institutions or investment vehicles interested in medium-size projects in the construction-infrastructure and energy sectors, in the target regions of Brazil, Colombia, West Africa and GCC countries.
3anglecapital aims to cover three types of projects: Contract, Concession and Private-Public Partnerships.
3anglecapital aims to support its clients providing a range of services that include:
- Assessing infrastructure projects that are originated by the Governments of each country, in the framework of their existing infrastructure development plans for the future;
- Advisory on strategic positioning to establish its local presence and credentials, and key qualification factors to participate successfully in the bidding process;
- Selecting and negotiating with local sponsors for the creation of the consortium;
- Coordinating the administrative documentation package, in cooperation with the rest of advisors, for submitting the tender;
- Financial structuring of the project;
- Identifying the optimal financial structure; and
- Advising on the negotiating the final agreement, as well as assisting in the follow-up until closing.